Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pink Saturday - 4/24/10

“It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes -- that's why you sometimes need really special shoes!” – Carrie SATC

That is probably one of my favorite quotes from Sex and the City! And I thought it was very appropriate to share today since I am having a SATC DVD party tonight with my girls. We are going to watch our favorite episodes of SATC.

And of course I am totally excited about the SATC movie coming up in a few weeks. We are all planning on getting together for a girls night to go see it. This will actually be our 2 year anniversary of our group because our group's first meeting was 2 years ago at the first SATC movie premier. I hadn't joined the group yet, but we did have a SATC movie DVD launch party later that year, so I did get to watch the movie with the girls then.





Hope everyone has a great Pink Saturday! Check out Beverly's blog for more info on Pink Saturday and to find other Pink Saturday participants.

The blog that I choose to visit this week was Le monde d' Erika. Erika is from Europe, and she has a bunch of fun crafty things on her blog and some great photographs. I am loving the pink dress created in cross stitch in her blog header!


Image source

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see this movie!!! have a great night! I am off to a jimmy buffett concert :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond excited about this movie!!!!!! Have a great party!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great party..and Happy Pinks..
    Love those shoes,but I fear I couldn't walk in them.. :).

    ReplyDelete