Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pictures From My New Camera

So over the weekend I purchased a new digital camera. My old camera was about 8 years old, and was a 3.5 MP. I had been debating for a while how much longer this camera was going last, and was a little afraid it would die on me during my upcoming vacation.

Well the other day I noticed the battery was getting ready to die, and so I thought, why don't I just look online and see how much cameras were going these days. I was shocked that I could get a 12 MP camera for under $100! So I thought, maybe now was the time to break down and buy a new camera.


Photobucket

So of course after I purchased said camera from Tar-jay, I had to go and try it out. There are some beautiful trees around my neighborhood, and every day as I passed them I thought, I need to take a picture! So here they are!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: