Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Photobucket

One of my favorite things about Easter are all of the beautiful Easter lillys and other pretty flowers that are all over the church. Today, the sanctuary smelled wonderful. Of course, it totally set my allergies off, but I didn't care. It was a great church service today as well.

Yesterday our family all got together (since my brother had to work today), and had a cookout. We also hid eggs for Jack to find, and colored easter eggs. Below are some fun pictures from the weekend.

Hope everyone had a very nice Easter holiday!

Photobucket

Jack found all of the eggs (twice!!)

Photobucket

Jack and Grandma reading one of his new books from his Easter basket.

Photobucket

Jack coloring eggs. He dropped the eggs in the cups and then pulled them out of the cups (with only a minimal mess!)

Photobucket

Jack and Bella posing with their eggs. Jack was learing to share his eggs with his little sister.

Photobucket

Miss Audrey posing for the camera.

Photobucket

Bella posing with some eggs. She really loved those bright colored eggs!

1 comment:

  1. My son was so funny yesterday and it really made me think about the kind of joy I should have in my salvation. Sometimes I forget. Jack's smiles made me think of that again!

    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete