Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tips Tuesday: Product Review


This week, instead of a tip, I wanted to share a product review. First off I am not getting paid for this review, nor am I getting any kick-backs.

Over the weekend I picked up this cute little caddy with Caldrea cleaning products from Target, and I am in love with them! They come in 3 different scents, but I love the Herbs of Provence scent. The caddy includes hand soap, dish soap and kitchen spray. The kitchen spray is my favorite because it makes your kitchen smell like wonderful lavendar. If you have a Target nearby, I would totally recommend this. Let me know your thoughts and if you have tried any of the other scents: Citron Ginger and Olive Oil.

1 comment:

  1. I SO WANT THIS!!! I just wish I had more space on the counters!! ahhh...can't WAIT to makeover that kitchen. Love it :) THanks!

    ReplyDelete