Monday, August 30, 2010

New Recipe Blog -- Sweet Pea in the Kitchen

If you are stopping buy from Mingle Monday...Welcome, welcome!!

I wanted to share with everyone that I have started a new recipe blog Sweet Pea in the Kitchen. I love trying new recipes, and I could totally fill up this blog with them, so I figured I would start a new blog dedicated to recipes.

You can always access the recipe blog through this blog through the link on the right hand side and every once in a while I'll share in this blog what I am up to over there. I am still adding some of my favorite recipes and trying to organize it, but if you get a chance, stop by and check it out. You will find some amazing recipes such as:





So check it out and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. do you like the skinny girl margs? i think they are a little too watered down for me....who knows--what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the skinny girl margs yet, but I will, and will be sure to post the results!!

    ReplyDelete