Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So Long, Insecurity

I came across this book last week on a few blogs, So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us by Beth Moore. I have been going through some tough times lately (and this rough winter weather hasn't helped much!!), and it’s amazing how things like this come along when you need them the most. I immediately ordered it and am hoping to be able to start reading it sometime this week. There is a Discussion Group on The Living Proof Ministries blog that I have been reading along with while I wait for my book to come from amazon.com (hopefully tomorrow!!).

It’s funny because I know that I am a strong and very smart woman (I have a master's degree for goodness sakes!!), but for some reason I can't seem to knock the insecurities. And my perfectionist personality sure doesn't help. In addition, I am always worrying about EVERYTHING! Which I am sure most women do.

Has anyone else heard about or read this book? I'll be sure to give you an update once I am able to read it.

2 comments:

  1. I want to read it--let me know what you think--love the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this book! I bought it the day it came out, I had the date marked on my calendar! Thats how bad I knew I NEEDED it! :) I finished it in 4 days, and I dont even like to read! I wish I could buy one for every woman I know! Hope you get lots out of it, too!

    ReplyDelete