Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Paula Deen: It Ain't All About the Cookin'

I just finished reading Paula Deen's memoir, and let me tell you, despite some shocking secrets about our dear Paula, it only made me love her more.

From 20 years of agoraphobia, to bad relationships and bad habits -- I promise I won't tell Paula :o), to starting her own business with only $200 to her name, Paula has had some hard times. But despite all of that, she has found the love of her life and has become a very successful business woman.

This book tells her story from her childhood, to her 20 year marriage, to starting her own business, to falling in love again. She even goes on to explain how you too can start up your own restaurant. And each chapter ends with one of Paula's own recipes.

Whether you love her recipes, or watching her on tv, or if you just want some inspiration, it was very interesting and a quick and easy read.

No comments:

Post a Comment