Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Black Eyed Peas and a Fun Swap

I don't know about you, but with all the snow and cold weather, I have just been feeling kind of frumpy and a little blue. So when I can across this fun Nail Polish and More Swap, I was like "sign me up!!"


I love painting my nails fun colors, but really haven't been too good at keeping up with it lately. Typically in the summer though, I always have my toes painted. I don't really go for the crazy bright colors, but typically stay with the pinks, reds and burgandy colors. I do want to try some fun purple polish sometime soon. Anyway, if you are interested, head on over to Confessions of a Control Freak and sign up!



And for even more fun, last night my boyfriend and I went to the Black Eyed Peas concert. We weren't planning on going, but at about 5 pm yesterday, my boyfriend emails me that he got 2 free tickets. They were aweful seats (the second to last row at the top), but hey, they were free.

The opening act was Ludacris who is a hard core rapper. I am not a huge fan of him or rap really, so I didn't care much for him. The bass was so loud, you could hardly hear any music or a word he was saying.

The Black Eyed Peas though were awesome! The costumes, lights, graphics, it was all so much fun. Totally worth the 20 min walk in the cold and slush and waiting in line with a bunch of teenie boppers (we both felt sooo old!).

I totally forgot my camera, and tried to take a picture using my phone, but between the lights and us being so far away, it really didn't turn out, but you get the point.

Fergie sang about 5 songs off of her solo album, and it was awesome! Probably my favorite part of the concert.

2 comments:

  1. love black eyed peas! such a fun spotanteous date! thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink shoes, great polish and the Black Eyed Peas! Wow, a super great Pink Saturday! Thanks for the fun.

    ~Mermaid Shelley

    ReplyDelete