Thursday, February 10, 2011

My 5 Must Haves

Some things that you will rarely find me without:



1. A good book (or magazine)
I love to read, and I almost always have a book in my purse, or a magazine in my work backpack or gym bag. You never know when you might have some downtime (at an appointment, or when your computer crashes at work), when you can just take 15 mins or so to get caught up on some reading. I am currently getting ready to read How to Bake a Perfect Life by Barbara O'Neal. Doesn't that sound like a great chick book?!?


2. My blackberry
My obsession with my blackberry has gotten worse since I had my work email set up on my phone. A couple of times my boyfriend has been like "hello...can you focus on what we are doing!" and I am like "let me just check one more emai!" I also love though how I can quickly get online and check the weather, find an address, look up movie times, check blogs or twitter, and not have to boot up my laptop. I probably will never be able to go without a smartphone anymore, which is kind of sad.



3. North Face Fleece
I am always cold, so I love to have a fleece or something to keep on hand. I love my North Face fleece because it is really soft and warm. I also have a slightly lighter one I wear in the summer.

4. My clipboard
At work I have this clipboard which has my To Do List, calendar, financial report and a copy of our master sales piece clipped to it. I take this with me everywhere I go, and it's like my brain. Whenever I am missing my clipboard, or one of the pieces I keep with it, I start to panic. It's a running joke at work, especially when people borrow one of my items. People are always like, make sure to return it to Jen, or she will freak out!



5. Pen/Agenda
I seem to always carry around a pen at work. I am one of those people who likes to click my pen, or I play with the cap. I think it's either a nervous habit, or something. I am sure that I annoy people, but for some reason I can't help it. This is my current favorite pen, which matches my agenda also, which I also can't live without!!

I am sure there are more things, but these are my top 5 (ok, maybe 6, ha!). What things can't you live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment