Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year = New Calendars

I am totally an office/school supply junkie! I swear I probably should have been a teacher, and then I could get new school supplies every year. I sometimes do pick up school/office supplies in the Fall, but one of my favorite things about a new year is new calendars.

This year I have three new calendars. Of course I can't just have one!!


I love Mary Phillip Designs, and have been bummed she hasn't had a new calendar for a while (or at least I haven't been able to find them). When I found out about this calendar a few months ago, I put it on my amazon.com wish list, and my mother got it for me for Christmas. I am keeping this one up at work. It's a fun girly calendar with lots of fun sayings such as:

"I'm not into working out. My philosophy is: No pain, no pain." -- January 2011

"All we need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." -- February 2011



I also got this cute Lilly Pulizter agenda and matching pen to keep in my purse. This is to keep track of important dates such as birthdays, lunches, parties, hair appointments, etc.


I ordered it from the Preppy Princess, and this is how it arrived. I loved the presentation!


I also ordered this calendar from Snapfish and gave one away to both my Mom and my Sister-in-law. It is of fun pictures of my nieces and nephew over the last year. This one I am keeping in the kitchen at home.

Do you have any fun calendars you purchased this year?

1 comment:

  1. I love planners and calenders! I just picked up a new wall calendar today and I need to get a desk calendar.

    ReplyDelete