Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pink Saturday - 5/15/10

Happy Pink Saturday everyone! I had to take a couple of weeks off from Pink Saturday becuase of vacation, but now I am back! Hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start!

So for this week I wanted to share my latest obsession. I found out this week that I am receiving a little spot bonus for meeting my Q1 numbers. I busted my behind in March (working 60 hour weeks), so I thought I deserved a little something fun, and then the rest would go to pay off bills/put into savings. So right now I am debating on this:



I have not bought a new purse in 1.5 years (I keep rotating out my purses), and I LOVE Coach purses (at one point in time I kind of had a problem). The other day I went shopping for purses (and went into like 6 stores), and so far this one I keep coming back to. The only drawback is it is a little big, more of a tote than a purse. I decided I needed a few days to sleep on it, so we will see what I end up doing.

                                    

I also liked one similar to this, but in a lavendar instead, but it was a little more money, so who knows what I will end up with. I really want a fun colorful bright pink one, so if anyone knows of any fun pink purses, let me know. I typically prefer leather purses, but this silky fabric seemed like fun. I asked the sales associate if it would pull, and she claimed that so far she hasn't had any complaints, but if I did have problems I could take it back anytime and they would fix/replace for free. I love that about coach!

Don't forget to check out Beverly's blog for more Pink Saturday.



2 comments:

  1. If it were up to me I would go with the pink tote. Totes are always more useful especially for the money. Can't see what you decide to do. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the pink tote...I fell in love with it instantly when I saw your pic. Maybe it's just a summer thing or a bright, shiny, new (and pink) thing, but it's also Coach...and you can never go wrong there. Enjoy! Let us know what you decide!

    ReplyDelete