Monday, May 24, 2010

My Sweet Girl

I don't think I have ever introduced my little girl before:

This is Abby. She is a beagle and just turned 8 years old this month! Here is a pic of her as a baby (7 weeks old from back in 2002). She doesn't even look like the same pup:


She has been with me through a lot, and is my little buddy. She does have her issues (don't we all!), and we have dealt with some major seperation anxiety issues over the last couple of years, but we have finally gotten them mostly under control. It's a good thing she is cute, or else she would be in a whole lot of trouble.

Anyway, this weekend she had a bath, which she hates, and every time she goes nuts running around my place trying to dry off. I try and keep her out of the bedrooms so she doesn't get the bedding all wet and smelling like stinky wet dog, and I try to keep her off of the furniture (not succeeding in this video), but I think it is funny. Maybe I am the only one, but just wanted to share some video of my pup.

1 comment:

  1. HA! She is too cute! If only you lived closer and Clyde could have a friend :)

    ReplyDelete