Friday, September 24, 2010

Show Us Your Life -- Master Bedrooms

This week over at Kelly's Korner's Show Us Your Life, we are sharing our Master Bedrooms.


This is the view walking into my bedroom, and this is pretty much where Abby hangs out for most of the day. I typically have a blanket that I put on the bed for her to lay on. It helps to keep the hair off of my bedspread and keeps me from having to wash it all the time. I typically end up replacing my bedspread about once a year, and this one I got at Target. I loved this purple color, and love the color combination of purple and green together. Also, as you can see, the little chest is Abby's little step up into the bed.


Here is another view of the bed, and yes Abby hasn't moved one bit!


This is my dresser and little sitting area. A lot of times I sit in this chair if I am talking on the phone, or sometimes to put my gym shoes on. Abby sometimes likes to sit in this chair and look out the window. I think it's kind of funny to see her sitting there, just hanging out.


This is a view of the door and the view into the little hallway that leads to the master bathroom. The little hallway has closets on either side of it. It kind of reminds me of the hallway closet Carrie had in SATC (although hers was much bigger!). Makes me feel like I am channeling her sometimes.

Stop by later this weekend for an update on my 30 Day Clothes Challenge. I am still going strong, so I'll be post this week's outfits soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment