Friday, September 3, 2010

30 Day Clothes Challenge (Days 6 - 9)

So for week 2 of the 30 Day Clothes Challenge I only worked 4 days this week, so I only have 4 days worth of postings. I had planned that the challenge would be for work only, so this week and next week will be short since I took this Friday off, and then will be off next Monday for Labor Day and Tuesday as my last vacation day before my year starts over on my work anniversary.

This week still wasn't too bad. I have a feeling the last couple of weeks will start to get harder, but I am assuming the weather should be starting to cool off a little in the next couple of weeks, so maybe I can start transitioning into Fall clothes.

This week was HOT! We had some 90 degree days, but of course our office is always chilly and probably in the 60's because of the AC. I always have to wear layers to work.

Hope everyone has had a great week, and an even more fabulous holiday weekend. I am headed off to my Grandparents house in WVa, and I am very excited to see them.

 
Day 6: Monday -- Top and cardigan from Ann Taylor Loft
I also wore my Great Grandmother's peal neckace


Day 7: Tuesday -- Top and cardigan from Ann Taylor Loft
I wore my silver Tiffany's heart necklace I got for Christmas from my boyfriend last year
 
 
Day 8: Wednesday -- Top and shorts from The Limited
Necklace is Lia Sophia


I also wore these shoes which are by Kenneth Cole Reaction
I love them and feel they are very SJP from the first SATC movie
 
 
Day 9: Thursday -- OSU Buckeye shirt from Buckeye Corner
This was the first OSU game of the year, so of course I had to rock my Buckeye Gear!
 
The Buckeye shirt is probably the only thing that will not follow the rules. I will probably wear this again on the weekends, but probably not to work for a while. It's my challenge, so I can make up the rules right?!?

1 comment: