Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pink Saturday - 7/31/10 (Love of Cardigans)

Happy Pink Saturday everyone! Can you believe it's the last day in July?!? Where did the summer go?

So for this week's Pink Saturday, I wanted to share with everyone my love of cardigans. So much that I am going to share with you my collection, in my closet!!


This is my collection, and my goal is to have one in every color. I am getting there. Since it's Pink Saturday, can you spot the pink ones??



Right now these are my favorites. I just received the pinkish/red one on the bottom right from Lands End Canvas this week. It's the Heritage Cardigan which I have been hearing so much about. It was on sale over the weekend for $20!!

The dark purple one and the gray one on the left are both from Loft, and the purple/blue/yellow swirly one I got at Macy's a few months ago.

I would love to pick up an orange cardigan for the fall, and I would really like to find a nice emerald green one, and maybe a fun yellow one. I also love cardigans with sparkles, or ruffles or flowers on them, so anytime I see one I typically pick it up if it's a good price.

For more info on Pink Saturday, check out Beverly's blog.

And the blog I wanted to feature this week that I visted last week was Anne-Marie with a dash. Last week she featured her childhood memories of ballet, and it brought back so many memories of my days of dance.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. oooh I too love cardigans. I have some that are my favorite and I swear no other could ever match is comfortabilty (is that a word? lol). Needless to say, they don't get worn much as they are now in a very loved condition! Ha!Great post ! Love it!! And keep on collecting them...
    -April

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, cardigans are my fav! especially with a pretty lacey top underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen..soon we will get those cardigans out! I love yours..just perfect!
    Happy Pink Saturday sweetie..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'day Jen ~ You are going to get plenty of use out of them in just a mere few weeks. Very pretty pink.

    Have a lovely PINK summer's eve ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit I will go for a cardigan before a jacket. You have some wonderful colors. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete