Monday, June 21, 2010

Wear Your Lilly

So I found out yesterday that today is National Wear Your Lilly Day. It's funny because I was planning on wearing my Lilly dress today for a client meeting. When I found out about National Wear Your Lilly Day, I thought all the better. So this is the only piece of Lilly I own (clothing), so here I am in my Lilly.


The cardigan is from Loft. I always seem to wear cardigans to work, especially in the summer, because I typically freeze all day long at work. I actually got a ton of compliments on my dress today. Of course no one around here even knows about Lilly, they just thought it was cute.


Here is a close up of the pattern. They are little blue crabs, which I thought were really cute. I actually purchased this dress on Ebay, which is the only way I would have been able to buy a Lilly, and who knows, maybe someday I'll add to my collection.

1 comment:

  1. i love that no one knows about lily there...too funny! i love it, the colors are adorable on you. i love ebay for lily...it's by far the best way to buy it!!

    ReplyDelete