Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Parties 2010

Hope everyone had a great holiday! The last few months has been crazy busy for me, but I did have a little bit of fun. I ended up having 4 holiday party/dinners for the month of December.


The first party was the first weekend of December, and it was our corporate work holiday party. This was for all of the companies under our parent company, so there was probably about 500 or so people there. The company rented out BOMA (Bar of Modern Art). BOMA is really cool because it used to be a Presbyterian Church (which is a little odd I might add), but is really cool because it has a ton of stained glass windows, and lots of great architecture. The sanctuary is where the DJ and the dance floor is located.

I didn't get any pictures, but there was a free photo booth, so we of course had to get our picture taken. 


The next weekend some of my best girl friends all got together for dinner at Marcellas. I hadn't had a chance to catch up with them for a couple of months due to my busy work schedule, so it was great to get to see them.


The third weekend in December, the same group of girlfriends, and their husbands/significant others all got together for an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. I was so bummed that I arrived too late for the sweater contest, but then again I thought my sweater was tacky, but not ugly (I am on the far left). Anyway, we had a great time eating, drinking and goofing off.

The last party, which unfortunatly I don't have pictures of yet, was for my small company. We had a holiday bowling party the Friday before Christmas. We got to leave work around 2:30 pm, and we were able to bowl 2 games. My first game was a bust and I only scored a 68. The second game I somehow managed to score a 165. I totally impressed everyone, and it was crazy because people at the far lanes kept coming down to see if I really had scored that high.

It has been a whirlwind these last couple of months, but it was great to finally take some time to have some fun with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment