Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Recap -- My Favorite Photo

This is my favorite photo from Christmas this year. This is what happens when your 4-year old nephew finds out that Santa is ringing the doorbell!


Every year, since I can remember, Santa brings PJ's to the kids on Christmas Eve. He rings the doorbell, and when we answer, there are packages with new PJ's in them on the front steps. Since we have grown up, he now brings PJ's to the little kids. Ok, really he still brings PJ's to me also, but that is only because I don't have kids yet, and as my Mom says, I am spoiled!

We have also started a tradition of opening stockings every Christmas Eve. This involves the little kids and the big kids. There are always fun things such as lip glosses, gift cards to Starbucks, a cute snowman spatula, and other fun things like that.

What traditions do you have every year?

No comments:

Post a Comment