Saturday, December 11, 2010

Favorite Holiday Movie of All Times -- Christmas Vacation

My favorite holiday movie of all times is Christmas Vacation.


I think I have seen this movie about 100 times, and every year I watch it over and over again, because I love it! It's funny because I don't typically remember movie quotes, but I remember so many lines from this movie.

My all time favorite part of the movie is where Clark is going on a rant about his boss after finding out he is not getting his holiday bonus, and starts going on and on about his boss. At the end he says

"Hallelujah! Holy s&*#! Where's the Tylenol?"

I think many people can relate to that part of the quote especially around the holidays.

Another favorite part is when Clark is at work, and all these upper level managers pass by and he starts telling everyone Merry Christmas at first and then goes on to say:

"Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, kiss my a$$, kiss his a$$, kiss your a$$, happy Hanukkah."

Oh and who can forget Eddie, his family, his RV (aka tenament on wheels), and of course snot.

Eddie's was famous for his quote "Merry Christmas. Shitter's full."

And who can forget dear Aunt Bethenny and her poor cat, who used up all it's 9 lives after eating the christmas lights.

Oh how I will need to go and watch this movie again. I believe I have it on both VHS and DVD.

What's your favorite holiday movie?

Linking up to Beverly's Pink Saturday post.


3 comments:

  1. Mine is A Christmas Story. I hope you've had a great weekend and found a little time to enjoy Pink Saturday. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome information.
    Happy Sunday!
    Belated Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite too! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete