Thursday, January 14, 2010

All About Me

I saw this cute idea on Vineyard Vogue's blog, and thought it looked like fun!


1. What is your first name? Jennifer
2. What is your favorite food? Pasta
3. What high school did you attend? PHS
4. What is your favorite color? Lavender and green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Chance Crawford
6. Favorite wine? Pinot Grigio
7. Dream vacation? Greece
8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate chip cookies
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Mommy
10. What do you love most in life? My beagle
11. One word to describe you? Kind
12. Your Flickr name? I don’t have one, so I just used my blog name: bird in boots



Just type your answer to each of the above questions into Flickr’s search. Using only the images that appear on the first page, choose your favorite and copy and paste each of the URL’s into the Mosaic Maker (3 columns, 4 rows).


Flickr credits:

No comments:

Post a Comment