Monday, April 4, 2011

Amy Butler Yoga Bag

I have been shopping for a yoga bag for over a year now. There are a lot of cute ones out there, but the cute ones were always much more than I was willing to pay. I came across this pattern a few months ago, and just had to try and make it.


This probably took about 4 or 5 hours to make, and I did it over the course of a two day weekend just so I did not get burnt out.

The pattern is by Amy Butler and you can find it on her website for free here. It was a pretty simple pattern and the directions were pretty easy. You just have to make sure to read them throughly and take it one step at a time.

It's hard to tell, but there are 3 pockets on the front of the bag and they are perfect for your keys/phone/etc. So far I am loving it, and really love the fun fabric I was able to find at Sew to Speak. If you are up for the challenge, I totally recommend you try making this.

No comments:

Post a Comment